there's a whistle up above
Title of this entry comes from a fairly well known classic rock song.
A pretty girl accused me of being a "fish killer" and said that the some underground fish association was going to come after me with torches and pitchforks... or something to that effect. Guess I'd better double-check my door is locked at night.
A quickie song release called "Dirty" received some good comments on the Fusion Support Forum for my Dream Theater-esque mad solo skills. 😉 I will be placing the song for download here shortly.
The best part of the message board thead is "My Fusion can do that?" (grin) Oh yes, that synth can certainly do that and a whole lot more.
It is (more or less) confirmed: I will be in Ohio in early September to assist Brent with the production of the new album. I'll be there for a week. Brent got a very sweet deal on a non-stop flight from TPA to CLE.
My only concern is the airport security, because to be honest it scares the bejeezus out of me. I've been on flights before and it's not a big deal, but I'm hoping that there will be no problems. All I am bringing with me is a small backpack with a few days worth of clothes and my digital camera. It's the camera I'm worried about because it's an electronic device. Will it be seized for no reason? Will they let it through? Who knows. I mean, I just got the thing and it would really suck if it anything happened to it.
So.. my fingers are crossed that I'll be able to get through the gates without any complications.
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed