there's a whistle up above
Title of this entry comes from a fairly well known classic rock song.
A pretty girl accused me of being a "fish killer" and said that the some underground fish association was going to come after me with torches and pitchforks... or something to that effect. Guess I'd better double-check my door is locked at night.
A quickie song release called "Dirty" received some good comments on the Fusion Support Forum for my Dream Theater-esque mad solo skills. 😉 I will be placing the song for download here shortly.
The best part of the message board thead is "My Fusion can do that?" (grin) Oh yes, that synth can certainly do that and a whole lot more.
It is (more or less) confirmed: I will be in Ohio in early September to assist Brent with the production of the new album. I'll be there for a week. Brent got a very sweet deal on a non-stop flight from TPA to CLE.
My only concern is the airport security, because to be honest it scares the bejeezus out of me. I've been on flights before and it's not a big deal, but I'm hoping that there will be no problems. All I am bringing with me is a small backpack with a few days worth of clothes and my digital camera. It's the camera I'm worried about because it's an electronic device. Will it be seized for no reason? Will they let it through? Who knows. I mean, I just got the thing and it would really suck if it anything happened to it.
So.. my fingers are crossed that I'll be able to get through the gates without any complications.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see