they're called the suck-aneers for a reason
A year or so ago I heard someone call the Tampa Bay Buccaneers the "suck-aneers" and laughed out loud at that, because yeah, they're doing terrible. If me, the guy who doesn't follow sports at all, knows how bad that team is, then yeah, there's a problem.
Oh, and let's not forget that Tampa's baseball team, the Rays, are nothing but a huge ball of suck as well.
Possibly the single largest indicator that Tampa's teams have definitely seen better days is that neither team can sell tickets to save their lives. As a result, the upcoming Bucs game will be blacked out for this Sunday.
I'm actually glad the Bucs head coach blasted the blackout rule as being stupid, because it is. As if anyone can afford Bucs tickets these days. Gimme a break. That whole thing about "lack of fan support" is nonsense. Fan support is there FOR THOSE WHO CAN WATCH THE GAME. (facepalm...)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two