they're called the suck-aneers for a reason
A year or so ago I heard someone call the Tampa Bay Buccaneers the "suck-aneers" and laughed out loud at that, because yeah, they're doing terrible. If me, the guy who doesn't follow sports at all, knows how bad that team is, then yeah, there's a problem.
Oh, and let's not forget that Tampa's baseball team, the Rays, are nothing but a huge ball of suck as well.
Possibly the single largest indicator that Tampa's teams have definitely seen better days is that neither team can sell tickets to save their lives. As a result, the upcoming Bucs game will be blacked out for this Sunday.
I'm actually glad the Bucs head coach blasted the blackout rule as being stupid, because it is. As if anyone can afford Bucs tickets these days. Gimme a break. That whole thing about "lack of fan support" is nonsense. Fan support is there FOR THOSE WHO CAN WATCH THE GAME. (facepalm...)
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see