Think I got it right this time
After blowing up the server several times (heh) and doing several WinNT reinstalls, I finally got the machine back to where I think it should be. Seems to run pretty good.. SLOW.. (but then again is a P200).. by pretty good. Time will tell to see if it's stable enough for continued use.
Also, I just re-did the web design for my Counter-Strike team. Looks pretty good if I do say so mah-self. 😉
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one