Think I got it right this time
After blowing up the server several times (heh) and doing several WinNT reinstalls, I finally got the machine back to where I think it should be. Seems to run pretty good.. SLOW.. (but then again is a P200).. by pretty good. Time will tell to see if it's stable enough for continued use.
Also, I just re-did the web design for my Counter-Strike team. Looks pretty good if I do say so mah-self. 😉
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing