Think I got it right this time
After blowing up the server several times (heh) and doing several WinNT reinstalls, I finally got the machine back to where I think it should be. Seems to run pretty good.. SLOW.. (but then again is a P200).. by pretty good. Time will tell to see if it's stable enough for continued use.
Also, I just re-did the web design for my Counter-Strike team. Looks pretty good if I do say so mah-self. 😉
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see