Today I turn 36.
It's really no different than 35. I still look the same.
What's more important is mid-April as that marks year #5 I've been living in Florida. Starting last year and continuing on into this year I've been acquiring stuff that allows me to live like a normal person. I live very simply, mind you. Prior to 2010 I was sleeping on an air mattress, had no couch and a really old Zenith 24-inch tube TV that I probably bought 10 years ago. I now have a real bed (simple, but works), a couch I bought for 50 bucks and a simple 24-inch LCD TV. My PC also received some mild upgrades, and I bought some new clothes - decent clothes this time. 🙂 Don't worry, I didn't look all ragged or anything but let's just say I was buying t-shirts in 4-pack bags rather than off the rack for a good long while.
I also bought a new guitar in February which most of you already knew about. It's a simple Squier that was $119 brand new. Cheap, but that's what I wanted because I like Squier guitars.
As far as the itinerary goes for 36, I'm going to release an album on iTunes and hopefully that will happen soon. After that I will shoot to the top of the charts and become a rock star. It's a good plan.
I don't feel 36, but I know I am. I guess that's a good thing.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar