this almost-past weekend
Things I've done over the weekend:
Did my coastline drive on Saturday. It sucked because most of the coastline was blocked by condos. I did not know this. Next time I attempt one of these I'm going to pay more attention to what roads are clear of buildings on the coastal side.
Headed to GameWorks and spent a little over an hour playing arcade games. Mostly racing stuff. It was interesting that I never really lost my touch as I was still able to whip around the tracks with relative ease. Definitely going back in the future.
During the trip to YBor (where GameWorks is), 7th Ave and several other streets had motorcycles all over the place. I don't know if this is done every weekend, but it looked cool.
I got to see my first Florida sunrise.
Time well spent.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?