this almost-past weekend
Things I've done over the weekend:
Did my coastline drive on Saturday. It sucked because most of the coastline was blocked by condos. I did not know this. Next time I attempt one of these I'm going to pay more attention to what roads are clear of buildings on the coastal side.
Headed to GameWorks and spent a little over an hour playing arcade games. Mostly racing stuff. It was interesting that I never really lost my touch as I was still able to whip around the tracks with relative ease. Definitely going back in the future.
During the trip to YBor (where GameWorks is), 7th Ave and several other streets had motorcycles all over the place. I don't know if this is done every weekend, but it looked cool.
I got to see my first Florida sunrise.
Time well spent.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see