this is what happens when you don't back up your data
I noticed today that one of the hard drives I just replaced (connected via USB caddy) wasn't working. So I popped out the drive and took a look. This is what I found.
Uh-oh. A burn mark. Not good. Not good at all.
Hang on, it gets better. I took a look at the hard drive.
Above is the back of the hard drive. Burnt chip. This drive is literally fried.
I tried moving the plates from one IDE to another but that didn't work. It appears the plates are FUBAR as well.
I lost all my MP3's, a crapload of video material, a TON of photos..
And to think, I was going to transfer the data from there to my new drive before the end of this week.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods