this is why brighthouse roadrunner email sucks
Look at the screen shot below..
..and notice that in a 1280x960 window that in order to get your mail it's more than HALF WAY DOWN THE SCREEN.
Geez Brighthouse, thanks for making me suffer thru a banner ad for email I PAY FOR as part of the service, and the ridiculously large and worthless search bar (which does NOT search mail by the way.. that's a separate button).
Every time I login to this piece of crap it makes me cringe. Sure, the mail works fine but the interface is absolutely horrendous.
Have these idiots learned nothing from Hotmail, Yahoo Mail and Gmail? I guess not, hence the "stuck in the early 2000s" interface.
That banner ad needs to go. Now. Were it free email I could see the reason for placing it there, but bear in mind that PAYING CUSTOMERS (like myself) see this on every login. Evidently Brighthouse likes to charge you to see ads.
There is absolutely no reason to have a search bar that huge. It needs to be shrank and moved to the right.
Lastly, if you have more than 15 mails in your inbox, you are forced to scroll to see them.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp