today is kind of a big deal
Later this morning I will be in a business meeting to see if I can make something happen that I said I was going to do almost 3 years ago.
I had 3 primary reasons for moving to Florida. First, I wanted better weather. Got it. Second, I wanted to get out of New England. Did it. Third, I wanted to reestablish the biz I had in the north for TV advertising stuff. Didn't do that. Well, actually I did but only sorta/kinda. It was a tertiary concern so it got placed on the backburner, so to speak.
The sorta/kinda comes in because I actually did make some calls back in 2007 in an attempt to get things rolling but I couldn't get things localized to Tampa Bay which is why I dropped it back then.
I made the decision to solely concentrate on Tampa Bay concerning my biz because I like working local. I like having the people I conduct business with to be within a distance I can comfortably get to by car; that's important to me.
I don't know if anything will come from today, but at least I'm giving it an effort. Crossing fingers that things will go well. 🙂
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches