today is kind of a big deal
Later this morning I will be in a business meeting to see if I can make something happen that I said I was going to do almost 3 years ago.
I had 3 primary reasons for moving to Florida. First, I wanted better weather. Got it. Second, I wanted to get out of New England. Did it. Third, I wanted to reestablish the biz I had in the north for TV advertising stuff. Didn't do that. Well, actually I did but only sorta/kinda. It was a tertiary concern so it got placed on the backburner, so to speak.
The sorta/kinda comes in because I actually did make some calls back in 2007 in an attempt to get things rolling but I couldn't get things localized to Tampa Bay which is why I dropped it back then.
I made the decision to solely concentrate on Tampa Bay concerning my biz because I like working local. I like having the people I conduct business with to be within a distance I can comfortably get to by car; that's important to me.
I don't know if anything will come from today, but at least I'm giving it an effort. Crossing fingers that things will go well. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see