today is kind of a big deal
Later this morning I will be in a business meeting to see if I can make something happen that I said I was going to do almost 3 years ago.
I had 3 primary reasons for moving to Florida. First, I wanted better weather. Got it. Second, I wanted to get out of New England. Did it. Third, I wanted to reestablish the biz I had in the north for TV advertising stuff. Didn't do that. Well, actually I did but only sorta/kinda. It was a tertiary concern so it got placed on the backburner, so to speak.
The sorta/kinda comes in because I actually did make some calls back in 2007 in an attempt to get things rolling but I couldn't get things localized to Tampa Bay which is why I dropped it back then.
I made the decision to solely concentrate on Tampa Bay concerning my biz because I like working local. I like having the people I conduct business with to be within a distance I can comfortably get to by car; that's important to me.
I don't know if anything will come from today, but at least I'm giving it an effort. Crossing fingers that things will go well. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago