total recall officially gets ruined
The 1990 film Total Recall is one seriously bad-ass awesome movie. It is an absolute classic Arnold Schwarzenegger movie and one of those flicks that you simply do not screw with. It does not nor did it ever need to be "improved" whatsoever.
Well, as of August 3 of this year, Total Recall is officially ruined because it's been remade. No, this is not a coninuation of the original story. It's the SAME story using the latest and greatest Hollywood computer animated shlock.
I watched the previews for this movie. Awful. Just plain awful. It's like watching someone playing a video game. This is basically no different than watching the 2008 version of The Incredible Hulk. Nothing but fluff, fluff and more fluff. When watching the preview stuff, I actually got ticked off. Not enraged or anything like that, but I was thinking, "Okay.. if there was one movie that I never thought would be messed with.. EVER.. it would be Total Recall."
Guess I was wrong there.
I'm not seeing this movie. No way.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone