total recall officially gets ruined
The 1990 film Total Recall is one seriously bad-ass awesome movie. It is an absolute classic Arnold Schwarzenegger movie and one of those flicks that you simply do not screw with. It does not nor did it ever need to be "improved" whatsoever.
Well, as of August 3 of this year, Total Recall is officially ruined because it's been remade. No, this is not a coninuation of the original story. It's the SAME story using the latest and greatest Hollywood computer animated shlock.
I watched the previews for this movie. Awful. Just plain awful. It's like watching someone playing a video game. This is basically no different than watching the 2008 version of The Incredible Hulk. Nothing but fluff, fluff and more fluff. When watching the preview stuff, I actually got ticked off. Not enraged or anything like that, but I was thinking, "Okay.. if there was one movie that I never thought would be messed with.. EVER.. it would be Total Recall."
Guess I was wrong there.
I'm not seeing this movie. No way.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing