total recall officially gets ruined
The 1990 film Total Recall is one seriously bad-ass awesome movie. It is an absolute classic Arnold Schwarzenegger movie and one of those flicks that you simply do not screw with. It does not nor did it ever need to be "improved" whatsoever.
Well, as of August 3 of this year, Total Recall is officially ruined because it's been remade. No, this is not a coninuation of the original story. It's the SAME story using the latest and greatest Hollywood computer animated shlock.
I watched the previews for this movie. Awful. Just plain awful. It's like watching someone playing a video game. This is basically no different than watching the 2008 version of The Incredible Hulk. Nothing but fluff, fluff and more fluff. When watching the preview stuff, I actually got ticked off. Not enraged or anything like that, but I was thinking, "Okay.. if there was one movie that I never thought would be messed with.. EVER.. it would be Total Recall."
Guess I was wrong there.
I'm not seeing this movie. No way.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago