Since the acquisition of my whiteboard I've been been writing to-do items on it (obviously), one of which has been the daily treadmill regimen.
What I've been trying to do for a while now is to get on the treadmill twice daily. I'm on it for at least 25 minutes each time walking at a brisk pace. So far since using the whiteboard I have in fact getting much better at that.
Working up the nerve to exercise is not easy because it's just so boring. Yes, I do have a television directly in front of it so I can watch DVDs while I walk, but then I ran into the problem of running out of movies to watch. However at least I'm getting good at treadmilling twice daily.
I'm seriously considering getting a Netflix account just so I can get new flicks to watch while treadmilling. I'll have to do some research on that to see if it's really worth it.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches