Since the acquisition of my whiteboard I've been been writing to-do items on it (obviously), one of which has been the daily treadmill regimen.
What I've been trying to do for a while now is to get on the treadmill twice daily. I'm on it for at least 25 minutes each time walking at a brisk pace. So far since using the whiteboard I have in fact getting much better at that.
Working up the nerve to exercise is not easy because it's just so boring. Yes, I do have a television directly in front of it so I can watch DVDs while I walk, but then I ran into the problem of running out of movies to watch. However at least I'm getting good at treadmilling twice daily.
I'm seriously considering getting a Netflix account just so I can get new flicks to watch while treadmilling. I'll have to do some research on that to see if it's really worth it.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984