Since the acquisition of my whiteboard I've been been writing to-do items on it (obviously), one of which has been the daily treadmill regimen.
What I've been trying to do for a while now is to get on the treadmill twice daily. I'm on it for at least 25 minutes each time walking at a brisk pace. So far since using the whiteboard I have in fact getting much better at that.
Working up the nerve to exercise is not easy because it's just so boring. Yes, I do have a television directly in front of it so I can watch DVDs while I walk, but then I ran into the problem of running out of movies to watch. However at least I'm getting good at treadmilling twice daily.
I'm seriously considering getting a Netflix account just so I can get new flicks to watch while treadmilling. I'll have to do some research on that to see if it's really worth it.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone