Since the acquisition of my whiteboard I've been been writing to-do items on it (obviously), one of which has been the daily treadmill regimen.
What I've been trying to do for a while now is to get on the treadmill twice daily. I'm on it for at least 25 minutes each time walking at a brisk pace. So far since using the whiteboard I have in fact getting much better at that.
Working up the nerve to exercise is not easy because it's just so boring. Yes, I do have a television directly in front of it so I can watch DVDs while I walk, but then I ran into the problem of running out of movies to watch. However at least I'm getting good at treadmilling twice daily.
I'm seriously considering getting a Netflix account just so I can get new flicks to watch while treadmilling. I'll have to do some research on that to see if it's really worth it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago