two florida oddities
It was night as I was driving home and I was somewhere on CR-48. In the middle of the road (as in standing directly in the middle of the road), someone was standing there. I barely saw the guy because he wasn't wearing anything reflective. As I passed him, he seemed to lean towards my vehicle. I have no flippin' clue what was going on. I just passed and kept on going.
I saw a billboard sign that read Let your in-laws envy this in reference to the wonderful manufactured-bliss style houses the ad was selling. Um, yeah, sure. Like I give a crap about what my relatives would think of my own house. Bad advertising slogan, guys. You fail. Try again. If you want to impress me, give away Disney tickets and I'd consider seeing the house. Otherwise, um.. nope. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see