two florida oddities
It was night as I was driving home and I was somewhere on CR-48. In the middle of the road (as in standing directly in the middle of the road), someone was standing there. I barely saw the guy because he wasn't wearing anything reflective. As I passed him, he seemed to lean towards my vehicle. I have no flippin' clue what was going on. I just passed and kept on going.
I saw a billboard sign that read Let your in-laws envy this in reference to the wonderful manufactured-bliss style houses the ad was selling. Um, yeah, sure. Like I give a crap about what my relatives would think of my own house. Bad advertising slogan, guys. You fail. Try again. If you want to impress me, give away Disney tickets and I'd consider seeing the house. Otherwise, um.. nope. 🙂
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches