two florida oddities
It was night as I was driving home and I was somewhere on CR-48. In the middle of the road (as in standing directly in the middle of the road), someone was standing there. I barely saw the guy because he wasn't wearing anything reflective. As I passed him, he seemed to lean towards my vehicle. I have no flippin' clue what was going on. I just passed and kept on going.
I saw a billboard sign that read Let your in-laws envy this in reference to the wonderful manufactured-bliss style houses the ad was selling. Um, yeah, sure. Like I give a crap about what my relatives would think of my own house. Bad advertising slogan, guys. You fail. Try again. If you want to impress me, give away Disney tickets and I'd consider seeing the house. Otherwise, um.. nope. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago