Two store chains I never heard of until today
I received an email from a Killingly resident (seriously) stating that there's an Aldi's going into Dayville. My first thought was, "What the frig is an Aldi's?" Turns out it's a supermarket chain, and there happens to be one less than 5 miles from where I live in Tampa. Might go check that out.
My father told me that a business called hhgregg has been making waves and just opened up a bunch of stores in Florida. Turns out there's one of these on Adamo Drive in Tampa. It's an appliance and electronics stores - two things I like (with electronics over appliances obviously.) Being I don't care much for Best Buy I'm hoping this place is better.
9 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)