Two store chains I never heard of until today
I received an email from a Killingly resident (seriously) stating that there's an Aldi's going into Dayville. My first thought was, "What the frig is an Aldi's?" Turns out it's a supermarket chain, and there happens to be one less than 5 miles from where I live in Tampa. Might go check that out.
My father told me that a business called hhgregg has been making waves and just opened up a bunch of stores in Florida. Turns out there's one of these on Adamo Drive in Tampa. It's an appliance and electronics stores - two things I like (with electronics over appliances obviously.) Being I don't care much for Best Buy I'm hoping this place is better.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar