Two store chains I never heard of until today
I received an email from a Killingly resident (seriously) stating that there's an Aldi's going into Dayville. My first thought was, "What the frig is an Aldi's?" Turns out it's a supermarket chain, and there happens to be one less than 5 miles from where I live in Tampa. Might go check that out.
My father told me that a business called hhgregg has been making waves and just opened up a bunch of stores in Florida. Turns out there's one of these on Adamo Drive in Tampa. It's an appliance and electronics stores - two things I like (with electronics over appliances obviously.) Being I don't care much for Best Buy I'm hoping this place is better.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp