Ugly guitars sound better
As a diversion from the other things I have to do today I composed a quick track in my home studio and put it down. Yesterday I put new strings on my first electric guitar, a 1991 (I think) Fender Stratocaster Squire II. Ugly guitar, with rust, chips taken out of the body, plastic machine heads.. yick. But hey, it's my first guitar and I still got it. I love it just the same.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984