Ugly guitars sound better
As a diversion from the other things I have to do today I composed a quick track in my home studio and put it down. Yesterday I put new strings on my first electric guitar, a 1991 (I think) Fender Stratocaster Squire II. Ugly guitar, with rust, chips taken out of the body, plastic machine heads.. yick. But hey, it's my first guitar and I still got it. I love it just the same.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see