Ugly guitars sound better
As a diversion from the other things I have to do today I composed a quick track in my home studio and put it down. Yesterday I put new strings on my first electric guitar, a 1991 (I think) Fender Stratocaster Squire II. Ugly guitar, with rust, chips taken out of the body, plastic machine heads.. yick. But hey, it's my first guitar and I still got it. I love it just the same.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?