ultimate bachelor food: soup
Since moving to FL my diet has changed quite a bit. I've been experimenting with this/that/the-other-thing in an attempt to find something that I like that doesn't break the bank.
And that something is soup. Soup comes in a ba-zillion different flavors and isn't super-expensive. And it's good for you.
I love soup. 😀
. . .
Here's some stuff I don't eat anymore:
All cereals are either made from oats or corn. That's it. Nothing else. And it requires copious amounts of milk.
Aside from milk I don't eat dairy. On rare occasion I will have an ice cream sundae, but that's it.
Other than toast there's really nothing good about bread.
Growing up I basically lived off cold cuts. For a while I was doing the same thing here. Not anymore.
Although I will eat canned soup (obviously) I won't eat canned pasta like Spaghetti-O's.
. . .
Now some stuff I don't drink anymore:
Be it Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper or any variant thereof, I don't drink it. Gives me instant heartburn and a dull headache later. This counts for the diet stuff too.
Snapple Iced Tea
I get instant heartburn from this stuff too. And its loaded with sugar. And there's nothing non-sugar from Snapple that tastes good at all.
Okay, I will admit I drink coffee - but rarely. These days I drink Mint Tea almost exclusively. That and water and Monster LO-CARB.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see