universal studios trip - part 3
Okay, back to the good stuff.
Below: The sign for the Men In Black - Alien Attack attraction. You get to shoot aliens in this ride. Fairly cheesy but fun.
Below: The huge fish next to the Jaws attraction. I did not go to this. Line was way too long. Next time I go I'll check it out since I have a one-year pass. And yes, those are kids sticking their heads into Jaws' mouth. Kids are weird.
Below: This store, along with the Back To The Future ride itself, will most likely disappear after March 30th 2007. They have this ultra-cool looking DeLorean sticking out of the wall inside the store.
I wanted to buy every single frickin' thing in there because it was all BTTF merchandise. But alas, funds were limited so I got a cool keychain and a Johnny Lightning BTTF Time Machine. I'll post pics of those later.
More articles to check out
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake