universal studios trip - part 3
Okay, back to the good stuff.
Below: The sign for the Men In Black - Alien Attack attraction. You get to shoot aliens in this ride. Fairly cheesy but fun.
Below: The huge fish next to the Jaws attraction. I did not go to this. Line was way too long. Next time I go I'll check it out since I have a one-year pass. And yes, those are kids sticking their heads into Jaws' mouth. Kids are weird.
Below: This store, along with the Back To The Future ride itself, will most likely disappear after March 30th 2007. They have this ultra-cool looking DeLorean sticking out of the wall inside the store.
I wanted to buy every single frickin' thing in there because it was all BTTF merchandise. But alas, funds were limited so I got a cool keychain and a Johnny Lightning BTTF Time Machine. I'll post pics of those later.
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price