universal studios trip - part 4
Below: The Universal Studios store. Although the photo doesn't accurately show this, the sign you're looking at is huge.
Below: Part of the entrance to Islands of Adventure, the other park at Universal. Again, the pic does no justice. That thing is frickin' tall.
Below: A large bridge-style entrance that has "The Adventure Begins". It really looks like carved rock. Nicely done.
Below: Some of the "Suess Landing" portion of IoA. I know a few people that would go ga-ga to see this. It's every bit as cool as it looks. Once again, the pics do no justice to reflect how big all this stuff is.
Below: This exit sign for Suess landing states "Think left and think right Think low and think high. Oh, the THINKS you can think up if you only try! Bye-Bye!"
Below: Some pics from "The Lost Continent"
Note on the one below: See that lady next to the base of the structure? She's directly next to it. That's how huge this thing is.
Below: This is, if you can believe it, a restaurant. It's called the Enchanted Oak. Note the face in the structure itself.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches