Unleashing the beast.. sort of
One day I decided to buy one just to see what the hype was all about. I first tried "the green one", Monster Energy. It was okay. A very pungent scent comes out of the can the second you open it. A lil' weird tasting. Don't ask me to describe the taste, I can't.
I tried the blue one next and man did it taste good. I really liked it. I had absolutely no idea it was being sold as a "lo carb" soda, because I couldn't give a rat's ass about anything labeled as "lo carb" to begin with. Every now and then I will pick up one of these (such as today). Perks me up, tastes great, what more could I ask from a soda. My only complaint is the price, it's about $2.40 a can whereever you go (for real), but you do get 16 oz compared to 12. Big can. As with the green one, don't ask me to describe the taste of this either.. because I can't.
The worst of the three Monster sodas is Assault. Seriously, it's called Assault. This one I can describe the taste of. It's a cherry soda - and it sucks. The taste of this is as bad as the artwork on the can.
As far as my current fave "lo carb" is concerned (the blue one), it tastes really good. And it's true, it does perk you up. One would expect the color of the soda to be blue, right? Wrong. It's gold colored. Kinda weird that a gold soda comes out of a black can with bright blue lettering on it, but whatever, I likes it. 😉
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?