I applied to two auto parts stores today; VIP Auto Sales and Advance Auto Parts. VIP said (after taking my application back for the manager to look at it) "We'll let you know" meaning "Go away, we're not interested" and Advance didn't say anything, they just took the application. Will they call? No idea.
I had a job opportunity to build snowmobiles and watercraft which would have been awesome (I like that stuff), but the job is seventy miles away so I couldn't take it. 🙁
When I scanned the ads in the paper today there was nothing really significant, although at least there were new listings worth looking at this time around. One can be hopeful.
It's a beautiful day in Bangor and surprisingly warm for October. Seventy-five degrees outside.
At least it's nice outside.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar