I applied to two auto parts stores today; VIP Auto Sales and Advance Auto Parts. VIP said (after taking my application back for the manager to look at it) "We'll let you know" meaning "Go away, we're not interested" and Advance didn't say anything, they just took the application. Will they call? No idea.
I had a job opportunity to build snowmobiles and watercraft which would have been awesome (I like that stuff), but the job is seventy miles away so I couldn't take it. 🙁
When I scanned the ads in the paper today there was nothing really significant, although at least there were new listings worth looking at this time around. One can be hopeful.
It's a beautiful day in Bangor and surprisingly warm for October. Seventy-five degrees outside.
At least it's nice outside.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984