I applied to two auto parts stores today; VIP Auto Sales and Advance Auto Parts. VIP said (after taking my application back for the manager to look at it) "We'll let you know" meaning "Go away, we're not interested" and Advance didn't say anything, they just took the application. Will they call? No idea.
I had a job opportunity to build snowmobiles and watercraft which would have been awesome (I like that stuff), but the job is seventy miles away so I couldn't take it. 🙁
When I scanned the ads in the paper today there was nothing really significant, although at least there were new listings worth looking at this time around. One can be hopeful.
It's a beautiful day in Bangor and surprisingly warm for October. Seventy-five degrees outside.
At least it's nice outside.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?