Untitled Document / New Page 1
May I present..
Tales from Internet Moronsville...
You know that thing called a title tag in HTML? Yeah. That thing in your title bar that says the title of your web page when you load it in a web browser at the very top of the screen (usually)?
Now you know why so many of these exist.
And knowing is half the battle. G.I. SHMOE!
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see