Untitled Document / New Page 1
May I present..
Tales from Internet Moronsville...
You know that thing called a title tag in HTML? Yeah. That thing in your title bar that says the title of your web page when you load it in a web browser at the very top of the screen (usually)?
Now you know why so many of these exist.
And knowing is half the battle. G.I. SHMOE!
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984