Up for grabs
There is now a "for sale" sign at the foot of the driveway. The house is now officially for sale again. Kat was mentioning to me recently that the next big positive (hopefully) event is going to happen on July 6th. Why July 6th? She told me but I forgot. (doh!) Has to do something with the moon I think.
My thoughts and prayers are directed towards the sale of this house. It is high time to go, no doubt about that. I have been trying to get outa here for several years now. Something always gets in the way - and it's always fiscal. The last time I tried to go (which was not too long ago,) no bank was willing to play nice with me.. so.. I had to try another route. The sale of this house is that other route.
To my friends, wish me luck.. I'll need all I can get.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp