Up for grabs
There is now a "for sale" sign at the foot of the driveway. The house is now officially for sale again. Kat was mentioning to me recently that the next big positive (hopefully) event is going to happen on July 6th. Why July 6th? She told me but I forgot. (doh!) Has to do something with the moon I think.
My thoughts and prayers are directed towards the sale of this house. It is high time to go, no doubt about that. I have been trying to get outa here for several years now. Something always gets in the way - and it's always fiscal. The last time I tried to go (which was not too long ago,) no bank was willing to play nice with me.. so.. I had to try another route. The sale of this house is that other route.
To my friends, wish me luck.. I'll need all I can get.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar