Up for grabs
There is now a "for sale" sign at the foot of the driveway. The house is now officially for sale again. Kat was mentioning to me recently that the next big positive (hopefully) event is going to happen on July 6th. Why July 6th? She told me but I forgot. (doh!) Has to do something with the moon I think.
My thoughts and prayers are directed towards the sale of this house. It is high time to go, no doubt about that. I have been trying to get outa here for several years now. Something always gets in the way - and it's always fiscal. The last time I tried to go (which was not too long ago,) no bank was willing to play nice with me.. so.. I had to try another route. The sale of this house is that other route.
To my friends, wish me luck.. I'll need all I can get.
9 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)