Using Facebook the fast way
Facebook Lite, when it existed, was awesome. But then it went away. Sigh..
HOWEVER.. there is mobile Facebook. It loads so fast and quick you won't believe it.
The address is m . facebook . com.
I love the Spartan way it's laid out. Everything loads really quick and you can still get to everything you could before for basic messaging and stuff like that.
The only drawback is that it's a standard HTML login, meaning no SSL, so I wouldn't use this on a public network. At home however it's a-okay to use.
I really dig it. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?