Using Facebook the fast way
Facebook Lite, when it existed, was awesome. But then it went away. Sigh..
HOWEVER.. there is mobile Facebook. It loads so fast and quick you won't believe it.
The address is m . facebook . com.
I love the Spartan way it's laid out. Everything loads really quick and you can still get to everything you could before for basic messaging and stuff like that.
The only drawback is that it's a standard HTML login, meaning no SSL, so I wouldn't use this on a public network. At home however it's a-okay to use.
I really dig it. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar