Using Facebook the fast way
Facebook Lite, when it existed, was awesome. But then it went away. Sigh..
HOWEVER.. there is mobile Facebook. It loads so fast and quick you won't believe it.
The address is m . facebook . com.
I love the Spartan way it's laid out. Everything loads really quick and you can still get to everything you could before for basic messaging and stuff like that.
The only drawback is that it's a standard HTML login, meaning no SSL, so I wouldn't use this on a public network. At home however it's a-okay to use.
I really dig it. 🙂
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp