A small while ago I just drove back from Pop's. The trip was uneventful which was good. I feel much better today than I did yesterday (mostly due to the fact I'm not freaking out now). What I'm doing now is lying down slowly and everything is a-okay when I do that, so hopefully things will continue on that track. The heavy-headed feeling is mostly gone and that's a huge relief.
I have a strong feeling that the reason my vertigo happened in the first place was because I drank a massive amount of energy drinks. My favorite was Monster Lo-Carb. I drank at least a can of that a day, sometimes three. And as I recently found out there is a warning printed on every can of that stuff. Look for it, it's there. It says to drink more than a certain amount per day and I'm very sure I was going over that amount.
Why didn't I notice the warning before? Well, who looks for a warning on a can of soda (seriously)? Guess I have to start reading labels more.
Anyway, I'm done with that stuff. No more energy drinks for me.
And by the way, I have discovered what has to be the worst soda of all time. Mountain Dew "Revolution". I figured I'd try a bottle of it. It was good. Then I read the label. 76 GRAMS OF SUGAR. That is INSANE. Now I don't think it's good.
And Diet Mountain Dew? That tastes good too. But oh, the aspartame... ugh.. guess that's out too.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see