A small while ago I just drove back from Pop's. The trip was uneventful which was good. I feel much better today than I did yesterday (mostly due to the fact I'm not freaking out now). What I'm doing now is lying down slowly and everything is a-okay when I do that, so hopefully things will continue on that track. The heavy-headed feeling is mostly gone and that's a huge relief.
I have a strong feeling that the reason my vertigo happened in the first place was because I drank a massive amount of energy drinks. My favorite was Monster Lo-Carb. I drank at least a can of that a day, sometimes three. And as I recently found out there is a warning printed on every can of that stuff. Look for it, it's there. It says to drink more than a certain amount per day and I'm very sure I was going over that amount.
Why didn't I notice the warning before? Well, who looks for a warning on a can of soda (seriously)? Guess I have to start reading labels more.
Anyway, I'm done with that stuff. No more energy drinks for me.
And by the way, I have discovered what has to be the worst soda of all time. Mountain Dew "Revolution". I figured I'd try a bottle of it. It was good. Then I read the label. 76 GRAMS OF SUGAR. That is INSANE. Now I don't think it's good.
And Diet Mountain Dew? That tastes good too. But oh, the aspartame... ugh.. guess that's out too.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago