wal-mart doesn't like american express
Did an errand run. Needed to buy a few things. Headed to Wal-Mart. Picked up my items. Proceeded to the checkout.
On attempt to use American Express.. "Card Not Accepted".
I voided all the items and left.
Went to K-Mart. Bought same items. Used American Express card.
Went right thru. No problems at all.
I can only assume Wal-Mart either doesn't accept AMEX cards, or AMEX refuses to do business with them.
K-Mart, on the other hand, accepts just about everything.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp