wal-mart doesn't like american express
Did an errand run. Needed to buy a few things. Headed to Wal-Mart. Picked up my items. Proceeded to the checkout.
On attempt to use American Express.. "Card Not Accepted".
I voided all the items and left.
Went to K-Mart. Bought same items. Used American Express card.
Went right thru. No problems at all.
I can only assume Wal-Mart either doesn't accept AMEX cards, or AMEX refuses to do business with them.
K-Mart, on the other hand, accepts just about everything.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago