For the past week it's been cold here in Tampa Bay - until today. Today was when it finally warmed up. The high was in the upper 60s. Tomorrow and for the next week or so (and most likely beyond) we're going to have mid-70s highs and high 50s lows.
I learned over this past week yet again how much of an impact weather has on me. I hate cold. No, really. I hate cold. With a passion. If I have to deal with it for more than say, five minutes, I start feeling bitter at the world. That's how much it bothers me.
Earlier this afternoon I was so happy to be able to run out and get a D.D. coffee without having to wear a jacket. I looked at my thermometer, the temp was 68, I smiled, grabbed my keys, went to my truck, opened the sunroof and off I went.
I don't take the sun for granted here in Florida. I darn near worship it. And I'm happy to have it back.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp