Wax on, wax off..
Ordinarily I don't brag about quick fixes, but this one is worth bragging about.
As anyone who uses a Sandisk Cruzer Mini knows, the cover falls off ALL THE TIME. It's very annoying. This evening I thought to myself "Well, if I put in something small to act as a shim, this should take care of the problem."
I found my shim. A folded piece of silver paper that you tear off whenever you open a pack of cigarettes. I used half of one, fit it to the small cover, then pushed the USB port to form fit it. Works like a charm. It keeps the cover tight and snug so it will never fall off. The coolest part is that it's silver like the rest of it, so you don't notice it unless you look really closely.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp