Wax on, wax off..
Ordinarily I don't brag about quick fixes, but this one is worth bragging about.
As anyone who uses a Sandisk Cruzer Mini knows, the cover falls off ALL THE TIME. It's very annoying. This evening I thought to myself "Well, if I put in something small to act as a shim, this should take care of the problem."
I found my shim. A folded piece of silver paper that you tear off whenever you open a pack of cigarettes. I used half of one, fit it to the small cover, then pushed the USB port to form fit it. Works like a charm. It keeps the cover tight and snug so it will never fall off. The coolest part is that it's silver like the rest of it, so you don't notice it unless you look really closely.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar