Wax on, wax off..
Ordinarily I don't brag about quick fixes, but this one is worth bragging about.
As anyone who uses a Sandisk Cruzer Mini knows, the cover falls off ALL THE TIME. It's very annoying. This evening I thought to myself "Well, if I put in something small to act as a shim, this should take care of the problem."
I found my shim. A folded piece of silver paper that you tear off whenever you open a pack of cigarettes. I used half of one, fit it to the small cover, then pushed the USB port to form fit it. Works like a charm. It keeps the cover tight and snug so it will never fall off. The coolest part is that it's silver like the rest of it, so you don't notice it unless you look really closely.
9 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)