wearing the answer to life
Cliff Clavin said the answer to life is comfortable shoes. He might have been on to something.
Further driving home the fact I'm fast turning into a true-blue Floridian, I bought a pair of sandals. Many folks 'round these parts wear these things. They are super-comfy, easy to slip on and off and can be worn all year.
I had to try out at least eight pairs before I found a pair that fit correctly. You would think that sandals fit a whole lot easier than sneakers. Well, not in my case. But I did at least find some that fit properly.
One last thing I'll mention: Sandals are not Crocs. You'll never catch me wearing a pair of those frog-feet things.
Recently I bought a copy of Motor Trend magazine. Price: $6.99 before tax. I'm not kidding.
Of the several card inserts in the magazine, you can order a year subscription for...
This translates to 83¢ per magazine.
I should have never bought the magazine off the rack. Would have been easier just to take a card insert and subscribe.
Maybe that was their evil plan all along...
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see