wearing the answer to life
Cliff Clavin said the answer to life is comfortable shoes. He might have been on to something.
Further driving home the fact I'm fast turning into a true-blue Floridian, I bought a pair of sandals. Many folks 'round these parts wear these things. They are super-comfy, easy to slip on and off and can be worn all year.
I had to try out at least eight pairs before I found a pair that fit correctly. You would think that sandals fit a whole lot easier than sneakers. Well, not in my case. But I did at least find some that fit properly.
One last thing I'll mention: Sandals are not Crocs. You'll never catch me wearing a pair of those frog-feet things.
Recently I bought a copy of Motor Trend magazine. Price: $6.99 before tax. I'm not kidding.
Of the several card inserts in the magazine, you can order a year subscription for...
This translates to 83¢ per magazine.
I should have never bought the magazine off the rack. Would have been easier just to take a card insert and subscribe.
Maybe that was their evil plan all along...
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing