wearing the answer to life
Cliff Clavin said the answer to life is comfortable shoes. He might have been on to something.
Further driving home the fact I'm fast turning into a true-blue Floridian, I bought a pair of sandals. Many folks 'round these parts wear these things. They are super-comfy, easy to slip on and off and can be worn all year.
I had to try out at least eight pairs before I found a pair that fit correctly. You would think that sandals fit a whole lot easier than sneakers. Well, not in my case. But I did at least find some that fit properly.
One last thing I'll mention: Sandals are not Crocs. You'll never catch me wearing a pair of those frog-feet things.
Recently I bought a copy of Motor Trend magazine. Price: $6.99 before tax. I'm not kidding.
Of the several card inserts in the magazine, you can order a year subscription for...
This translates to 83¢ per magazine.
I should have never bought the magazine off the rack. Would have been easier just to take a card insert and subscribe.
Maybe that was their evil plan all along...
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?