At present, it's 83 degrees F with 80% humidity. Keeeee-rhyst. Absolutely dismal weather. Dismal, I say, dismal. The air is really heavy out there. Again, I pat myself on the back for getting the A/C unit, I seemed to have acquired it at just the right time. This is going to be a short post because even though I'm sitting in a cool room, the heavy air is just wearing me out.
12 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)