At present, it's 83 degrees F with 80% humidity. Keeeee-rhyst. Absolutely dismal weather. Dismal, I say, dismal. The air is really heavy out there. Again, I pat myself on the back for getting the A/C unit, I seemed to have acquired it at just the right time. This is going to be a short post because even though I'm sitting in a cool room, the heavy air is just wearing me out.
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed