At present, it's 83 degrees F with 80% humidity. Keeeee-rhyst. Absolutely dismal weather. Dismal, I say, dismal. The air is really heavy out there. Again, I pat myself on the back for getting the A/C unit, I seemed to have acquired it at just the right time. This is going to be a short post because even though I'm sitting in a cool room, the heavy air is just wearing me out.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see