where i should be in slumber
It's 2:48am as I begin to write this. I should be in bed, but I'm at my Pop's house instead.
At 10:30pm yesterday I headed to Tampa Int'l Airport to pick up my sister. We didn't leave until around 11pm. Part of the reason is because TPA conveniently closed off the red side (there's a red side and a blue side) unloading-only entrance. So I had to lap around the place a few times before finally saying screw it and went to the loading-only entrance instead. Hey, it's not like a had a choice. Anyway, I was able to pick up sis and we headed out.
The trip up North to Inverness was uneventful. No complaints.
I decided to do up a load of laundry while here at Pop's. I figured I might as well. The dry cycle is doing its thing at the moment. Once finished, I will fold clothes and head out.
Right now I'm watching HGTV to pass the time. I'm watching this show called Buy Me. It's okay. Nothing special.
When I head back to Tampa in a short while, I'll be driving re-e-e-eally slowly. 🙂 No rush.
No rush a'tall. 🙂 I'll be okay as long as I take my time, stay awake and alert.
-- update --
I'm home. It's 4:51am, I can barely type this, and I'm goin' to bed.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?