where i should be in slumber
It's 2:48am as I begin to write this. I should be in bed, but I'm at my Pop's house instead.
At 10:30pm yesterday I headed to Tampa Int'l Airport to pick up my sister. We didn't leave until around 11pm. Part of the reason is because TPA conveniently closed off the red side (there's a red side and a blue side) unloading-only entrance. So I had to lap around the place a few times before finally saying screw it and went to the loading-only entrance instead. Hey, it's not like a had a choice. Anyway, I was able to pick up sis and we headed out.
The trip up North to Inverness was uneventful. No complaints.
I decided to do up a load of laundry while here at Pop's. I figured I might as well. The dry cycle is doing its thing at the moment. Once finished, I will fold clothes and head out.
Right now I'm watching HGTV to pass the time. I'm watching this show called Buy Me. It's okay. Nothing special.
When I head back to Tampa in a short while, I'll be driving re-e-e-eally slowly. 🙂 No rush.
No rush a'tall. 🙂 I'll be okay as long as I take my time, stay awake and alert.
-- update --
I'm home. It's 4:51am, I can barely type this, and I'm goin' to bed.
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time