where i should be in slumber
It's 2:48am as I begin to write this. I should be in bed, but I'm at my Pop's house instead.
At 10:30pm yesterday I headed to Tampa Int'l Airport to pick up my sister. We didn't leave until around 11pm. Part of the reason is because TPA conveniently closed off the red side (there's a red side and a blue side) unloading-only entrance. So I had to lap around the place a few times before finally saying screw it and went to the loading-only entrance instead. Hey, it's not like a had a choice. Anyway, I was able to pick up sis and we headed out.
The trip up North to Inverness was uneventful. No complaints.
I decided to do up a load of laundry while here at Pop's. I figured I might as well. The dry cycle is doing its thing at the moment. Once finished, I will fold clothes and head out.
Right now I'm watching HGTV to pass the time. I'm watching this show called Buy Me. It's okay. Nothing special.
When I head back to Tampa in a short while, I'll be driving re-e-e-eally slowly. 🙂 No rush.
No rush a'tall. 🙂 I'll be okay as long as I take my time, stay awake and alert.
-- update --
I'm home. It's 4:51am, I can barely type this, and I'm goin' to bed.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp