Where the K-Mart -used- to be
I'm putting these photos up because I'm quite sure this place is going to change drastically over the next five years.
Below are some photos from the site of the where the old K-Mart used to be. For many years I remember going there with the family shopping as a kid. They always had a cool arcade in the lobby area, a place where I plunked down many quarters on games like Road Blasters while Mom shopped.
After K-Mart moved to a new shopping plaza a few miles away, the building remained for years, dormant. Recently, they started tearing the ground up, and now this is all that's left. Yes, the entire building is gone. The other "half" of the large parking lot still has stores in it.. just a scant few.
These shots were taken from the far side of the lot.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?