Some of you out there are aware of the troubles I've had with fish. Well, I got home this morning, and Bob V is gone. No, I don't mean dead. I mean gone, as in the fish bowl is empty. I thought he might have jumped outside the bowl to his doom, but his little fishie carcass is nowhere to be found.
Very, very strange.
The first thing I can think of is that before I left, I was due for an apartment inspection (happens from time to time), and it's possible although unlikely that the inspector person came in, saw the dead fish in the bowl, took the net and flushed him on my behalf. But if that happened, they probably would have at least left a note. And as I said, it's extremely unlikely any of that happened.
The second thing I thought of is that a gecko might have found his way in my apartment and ate Bob. Even though Bob is (or rather, was) way too big to be eaten by a small gecko, it's a possibility.
So.. Bob is gone. Where? I have no idea.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone