Some of you out there are aware of the troubles I've had with fish. Well, I got home this morning, and Bob V is gone. No, I don't mean dead. I mean gone, as in the fish bowl is empty. I thought he might have jumped outside the bowl to his doom, but his little fishie carcass is nowhere to be found.
Very, very strange.
The first thing I can think of is that before I left, I was due for an apartment inspection (happens from time to time), and it's possible although unlikely that the inspector person came in, saw the dead fish in the bowl, took the net and flushed him on my behalf. But if that happened, they probably would have at least left a note. And as I said, it's extremely unlikely any of that happened.
The second thing I thought of is that a gecko might have found his way in my apartment and ate Bob. Even though Bob is (or rather, was) way too big to be eaten by a small gecko, it's a possibility.
So.. Bob is gone. Where? I have no idea.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984