Some of you out there are aware of the troubles I've had with fish. Well, I got home this morning, and Bob V is gone. No, I don't mean dead. I mean gone, as in the fish bowl is empty. I thought he might have jumped outside the bowl to his doom, but his little fishie carcass is nowhere to be found.
Very, very strange.
The first thing I can think of is that before I left, I was due for an apartment inspection (happens from time to time), and it's possible although unlikely that the inspector person came in, saw the dead fish in the bowl, took the net and flushed him on my behalf. But if that happened, they probably would have at least left a note. And as I said, it's extremely unlikely any of that happened.
The second thing I thought of is that a gecko might have found his way in my apartment and ate Bob. Even though Bob is (or rather, was) way too big to be eaten by a small gecko, it's a possibility.
So.. Bob is gone. Where? I have no idea.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two