Why ads in Facebook suck and what I do about it
Every, repeat, every time I login to Facebook I am blitzed with ads for personals web sites that show skanks, like this:
..and this is what I do for every single one of these stupid ads:
I literally am offended by this crapola. Seeing the ads a few times? Yeah, I can tolerate that. But EVERY SINGLE TIME I LOGIN? No. I make it a point to flag these ads as much as I have to until they STOP showing up - which eventually happens once I flag them enough times.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see