Why ads in Facebook suck and what I do about it
Every, repeat, every time I login to Facebook I am blitzed with ads for personals web sites that show skanks, like this:
..and this is what I do for every single one of these stupid ads:
I literally am offended by this crapola. Seeing the ads a few times? Yeah, I can tolerate that. But EVERY SINGLE TIME I LOGIN? No. I make it a point to flag these ads as much as I have to until they STOP showing up - which eventually happens once I flag them enough times.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984