word from the gen-x guy
Sometimes I wonder what generation I exactly fall in to. One who was born in the middle of a decade (1975 for me) has a tough time figuring that out.
It would seem that I'm in Generation X. That generation is defined as being born between 1964 and 1980.
Some may ask "Why the X?" It's because no one could put a label on that generation, so the generic X was used.
. . .
Gen-X folks were the first people to heavily use the internet, and before that we used BBS.
Today's younger generation thinks X folks are nothing but old farts.
Some say today's gen (born between 1986 to 1994) is the new "Me" generation. I don't think so. A more appropriate title would be Generation Zero.
- They are completely entrenched in consumerism (as if an iPod is worth anything.. heh.. not).
- They think any girl who is over 90 pounds in weight is fat.
- They have a completely warped sense of humor (i.e. guys falling off skateboards and breaking fingers is considered "funny").
- They believe that anyone over the age of 22 is old. I'm not kidding.
- They don't give a crap about anyone except themselves.
Sounds like a bunch of zeroes to me!
Hey, if the shoe fits..
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods