For those who read this site regularly, you'll notice that the look has changed, but the engine that powers this site is now totally different. For the first time since I started this blog in May '04, I'm now using WordPress instead of MovableType. Yes, I made the switch.
Most people who read this blog probably won't give a crap about that, but in case you do, this is what's different:
The forum is no longer the comment engine. You can now post comments directly to blog posts. No, you do not have to sign up for anything whenever you want to post a comment.
Photos are ten times easier to browse
If you hit the photos category (presently on the right), you'll find they are a whole lot easier to browse thru.
. . .
Other than that you're not going to notice much difference. Several things have gone away - but nothing anyone would miss. 🙂
. . .
The only downside to this is that all my permanent links have changed - which sucks. There was absolutely no way around it. However, what I'm hoping is that Google will pick up the new structure (as it seems to really like WordPress blogs) quickly.
Aaaand that's about it.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984