For those who read this site regularly, you'll notice that the look has changed, but the engine that powers this site is now totally different. For the first time since I started this blog in May '04, I'm now using WordPress instead of MovableType. Yes, I made the switch.
Most people who read this blog probably won't give a crap about that, but in case you do, this is what's different:
The forum is no longer the comment engine. You can now post comments directly to blog posts. No, you do not have to sign up for anything whenever you want to post a comment.
Photos are ten times easier to browse
If you hit the photos category (presently on the right), you'll find they are a whole lot easier to browse thru.
. . .
Other than that you're not going to notice much difference. Several things have gone away - but nothing anyone would miss. 🙂
. . .
The only downside to this is that all my permanent links have changed - which sucks. There was absolutely no way around it. However, what I'm hoping is that Google will pick up the new structure (as it seems to really like WordPress blogs) quickly.
Aaaand that's about it.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar