Works with Netscape 4.08!
Netscape used to be my favorite browser a long time ago. Back when the browser wars were in full swing, I was a hardcore Netscape user. I absolutely refused to use Internet
Exploder Explorer. I still hate using IE and am a Firefox nut now, but that's not the point. My Netscape flavor of choice was v4.08 "Browser Only" version. It was small and light. Worked great. I also used that browser to "bench test" all my web design, because I knew if a site worked in Netscape 4.08, it would work anywhere.
One thing that absolutely astonishes me is that yahoo.com still works (to this day!) with Netscape 4.08. Seriously, it leaves me scratching my head and saying to myself "How does Yahoo do that?" It's a true testament to good design if your site is that much backwards compatible.
But anyway, this current rendition of this site does work in Netscape 4.08. It's not perfect, but it does not crash the browser, everything shows up as it should and all pages work well. Kudos to me. (grin)
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp