Writing is good
Because of the massive amounts of writing I've been doing here, I've decided to pick up screenplay writing again. Yeah I know, sounds very cliche to say "I'm writing a screenplay". But seriously speaking, it's very cool. I couldn't go to work yesterday due to an illness, so I spent most of the day writing, for about 5 or 6 hours - uninterrupted. Very nice.
The way I write here is from work usually, and I'm constantly interrupted whenever I'm writing. It's amazing I can actually get anything on this site (grin), but somehow I do.
Screenplays normally consist of three "acts", and I was able to finish about 95% of Act 1 yesterday. Couldn't believe how fast it came together.. that's what happens when I actually have time to sit and write. 🙂 I estimate that Act 2 will take a lot longer to complete, and Act 3 should come together very quickly.
Concerning Act 1, I was able to sit back and read through it yesterday after finishing most of it, and it completely amazed me because I could see the pictures from what was written on the page. That is a very cool feeling, because it's tough to piece together a million ideas into a structured form that's consistent, but I believe I was able to do that with flying colors. I'm really looking forward to finishing Act 1 completely and starting on Act 2.
..and I was interrupted a total of about 4 times during the writing of this post. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago