Writing is good
Because of the massive amounts of writing I've been doing here, I've decided to pick up screenplay writing again. Yeah I know, sounds very cliche to say "I'm writing a screenplay". But seriously speaking, it's very cool. I couldn't go to work yesterday due to an illness, so I spent most of the day writing, for about 5 or 6 hours - uninterrupted. Very nice.
The way I write here is from work usually, and I'm constantly interrupted whenever I'm writing. It's amazing I can actually get anything on this site (grin), but somehow I do.
Screenplays normally consist of three "acts", and I was able to finish about 95% of Act 1 yesterday. Couldn't believe how fast it came together.. that's what happens when I actually have time to sit and write. 🙂 I estimate that Act 2 will take a lot longer to complete, and Act 3 should come together very quickly.
Concerning Act 1, I was able to sit back and read through it yesterday after finishing most of it, and it completely amazed me because I could see the pictures from what was written on the page. That is a very cool feeling, because it's tough to piece together a million ideas into a structured form that's consistent, but I believe I was able to do that with flying colors. I'm really looking forward to finishing Act 1 completely and starting on Act 2.
..and I was interrupted a total of about 4 times during the writing of this post. 🙂
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time