Writing is good
Because of the massive amounts of writing I've been doing here, I've decided to pick up screenplay writing again. Yeah I know, sounds very cliche to say "I'm writing a screenplay". But seriously speaking, it's very cool. I couldn't go to work yesterday due to an illness, so I spent most of the day writing, for about 5 or 6 hours - uninterrupted. Very nice.
The way I write here is from work usually, and I'm constantly interrupted whenever I'm writing. It's amazing I can actually get anything on this site (grin), but somehow I do.
Screenplays normally consist of three "acts", and I was able to finish about 95% of Act 1 yesterday. Couldn't believe how fast it came together.. that's what happens when I actually have time to sit and write. 🙂 I estimate that Act 2 will take a lot longer to complete, and Act 3 should come together very quickly.
Concerning Act 1, I was able to sit back and read through it yesterday after finishing most of it, and it completely amazed me because I could see the pictures from what was written on the page. That is a very cool feeling, because it's tough to piece together a million ideas into a structured form that's consistent, but I believe I was able to do that with flying colors. I'm really looking forward to finishing Act 1 completely and starting on Act 2.
..and I was interrupted a total of about 4 times during the writing of this post. 🙂
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp