I got my replacement v7 data disc from Garmin today. Unfortunately it was the wrong version. The original was City Select v7 Deluxe and not just v7.
As I type this I'm on my 3rd call to Garmin today. First two times when they tried to transfer me to the software team the line hung up. This time I actually got thru (at least to hold anyway). Hopefully I'll be able to clear this up with the software people and then get the little i3 back in the saddle again.
-- update --
Finally got thru to Garmin; they're going to send me the correct disc in the mail. It'll take a few days to get here.
So I'll be attempting to reload the i3 once that arrives. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984