I got my replacement v7 data disc from Garmin today. Unfortunately it was the wrong version. The original was City Select v7 Deluxe and not just v7.
As I type this I'm on my 3rd call to Garmin today. First two times when they tried to transfer me to the software team the line hung up. This time I actually got thru (at least to hold anyway). Hopefully I'll be able to clear this up with the software people and then get the little i3 back in the saddle again.
-- update --
Finally got thru to Garmin; they're going to send me the correct disc in the mail. It'll take a few days to get here.
So I'll be attempting to reload the i3 once that arrives. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago