I got my replacement v7 data disc from Garmin today. Unfortunately it was the wrong version. The original was City Select v7 Deluxe and not just v7.
As I type this I'm on my 3rd call to Garmin today. First two times when they tried to transfer me to the software team the line hung up. This time I actually got thru (at least to hold anyway). Hopefully I'll be able to clear this up with the software people and then get the little i3 back in the saddle again.
-- update --
Finally got thru to Garmin; they're going to send me the correct disc in the mail. It'll take a few days to get here.
So I'll be attempting to reload the i3 once that arrives. 🙂
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Schecter PT Special in Aqua Burst Pearl
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it