I got my replacement v7 data disc from Garmin today. Unfortunately it was the wrong version. The original was City Select v7 Deluxe and not just v7.
As I type this I'm on my 3rd call to Garmin today. First two times when they tried to transfer me to the software team the line hung up. This time I actually got thru (at least to hold anyway). Hopefully I'll be able to clear this up with the software people and then get the little i3 back in the saddle again.
-- update --
Finally got thru to Garmin; they're going to send me the correct disc in the mail. It'll take a few days to get here.
So I'll be attempting to reload the i3 once that arrives. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone