Yes, my blog TALKS!
Well, it talks for now. I found this super ultra nifty cool service called Talkr and it makes all my entries into spoken podcasts. How cool is that. Seriously.
Simply amazing. I get a big kick out of it.
Note: I don't know if Talkr will automatically update for each new entry that appears. If this one doesn't work, try one of the other ones here on the home page. If you're reading this site via RSS, you'll need to come here to see the "listen to" Talkr links. Later on if this works out I'll put links to Talkr podcasts directly in the RSS.
Another note: Using the Talkr has proven to me that I really need to proofread my entries more before I post them. 😉
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see