you don't know jack
Above: Your tax dollars at work. I sent the payment for my vehicle registration on February 1, 2007. It was mailed February 2, 2007 and received today.
Holy crap was that fast.
-------------------------While my sister was in town, she rented a GPS from Enterprise rent-a-car. And yes, you can do that. You can rent these things. She received the exact same GPS I have, the Garmin StreetPilot c340. When I was messing around with it, I noticed she had more choices for voices, like British accents, Australian accents and so on.
Hm.. must mean I can get these too?
Yep. A lot of 'em.
I also noticed a software update. I checked mine to see what version I had. I was way behind.. 2.10. So I downloaded 3.70 and updated.
And holy crap were there a ton of updates since v2.10. I'm glad I did the update.
The best part was installing the voice (American English) "Jack". It sounds way better than "Jill" does. Much more intelligible. I'll stick with Jack for a while and see if I like it. If not, I'll go back to Jill.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see