you don't know jack
Above: Your tax dollars at work. I sent the payment for my vehicle registration on February 1, 2007. It was mailed February 2, 2007 and received today.
Holy crap was that fast.
-------------------------While my sister was in town, she rented a GPS from Enterprise rent-a-car. And yes, you can do that. You can rent these things. She received the exact same GPS I have, the Garmin StreetPilot c340. When I was messing around with it, I noticed she had more choices for voices, like British accents, Australian accents and so on.
Hm.. must mean I can get these too?
Yep. A lot of 'em.
I also noticed a software update. I checked mine to see what version I had. I was way behind.. 2.10. So I downloaded 3.70 and updated.
And holy crap were there a ton of updates since v2.10. I'm glad I did the update.
The best part was installing the voice (American English) "Jack". It sounds way better than "Jill" does. Much more intelligible. I'll stick with Jack for a while and see if I like it. If not, I'll go back to Jill.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?