Yesterday I got back into Tampa a lil' after noon. I wrote up a few articles and did a video for work. After that I called a neighbor who had left me a voice mail stating he knew where I could get an inexpensive washer/dryer set for $150.
I said if he wanted to get together he could call around 5 or 6pm and I should be around. Well.. that didn't happen because I was up since 1am of the previous day and around 5-ish I turned off my cell phone and slept. I had to because I was just way too tired and didn't want the phone ringing waking me up.
My neighbor probably doesn't think too kindly of me at the moment (he probably called), so.. I'll have to do some damage control tomorrow. 🙂
At the moment I'm still in night-owl phase. I shift back and forth from day-person to night-person like clockwork once every 3 weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to shift myself back to day-person mode because to be honest this all-night crap annoys me. I prefer being a day-person but sometimes crap happens (like the dentist thing) that causes me to shift back.
Ah well.. what ya gonna do.
12 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)