Fender FMT HH Custom Telecaster and its greatest strength
The best part about this guitar is one thing that makes the rest of it even better.
So you want a Fender Telecaster, but want something different. Something with no pick guard, a flamed top and a really nice set of Seymour Duncan humbuckers that sound great. That's what you get with the Fender FMT HH Custom Telecaster, and the best part is...
...the price. It's literally just $25 more than the Fender Player Telecaster at the time I write this. That's a steal.
Think of it this way: You're getting the flame top, color matched headstock, pick guard delete, control plate delete, dual humbuckers, abalone dot inlays (might be plastic, but even so, who cares?) AND A CONTOUR CUT IN THE REAR like a Stratocaster for just $25 over the Player model.
The extra 25 bucks you spend for this Tele goes a very, very long way and doesn't get any better. This is a no-brainer buy, especially for a Fender brand guitar. Bear in mind this comes in 3 colors. Amber (seen above), Black Cherry and Crimson Red. All awesome, all the same price.
More articles to check out
- To GPS or not to GPS?
- FM rock radio in 2020. Finally dead? Yes.
- The “Hide Away” Freddy King 11th chord
- Stop playing power chords
- What dashcam do you use? Viofo update, 300 days later
- Any good guitars for under $500?
- I bought another SX Furrian
- Metal’s continuing downward spiral
- EMF radiation danger in quartz watches – time to switch to automatic?
- All about TAXI A&R membership, thoughts on whether metal music sells anymore