Fender FMT HH Custom Telecaster and its greatest strength
The best part about this guitar is one thing that makes the rest of it even better.
So you want a Fender Telecaster, but want something different. Something with no pick guard, a flamed top and a really nice set of Seymour Duncan humbuckers that sound great. That's what you get with the Fender FMT HH Custom Telecaster, and the best part is...
...the price. It's literally just $25 more than the Fender Player Telecaster at the time I write this. That's a steal.
Think of it this way: You're getting the flame top, color matched headstock, pick guard delete, control plate delete, dual humbuckers, abalone dot inlays (might be plastic, but even so, who cares?) AND A CONTOUR CUT IN THE REAR like a Stratocaster for just $25 over the Player model.
The extra 25 bucks you spend for this Tele goes a very, very long way and doesn't get any better. This is a no-brainer buy, especially for a Fender brand guitar. Bear in mind this comes in 3 colors. Amber (seen above), Black Cherry and Crimson Red. All awesome, all the same price.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp