Driving video of the Garmin DriveSmart 66
No unboxing. No review. Just driving.
When spending $800 on car repair is worth it
I really didn't want to spend the money, but sometimes you just have eat the cost to avoid paying more later.
Hair, balding and the clipper shortage of 2020
Men should not be afraid to buzz their hair, be it for hair loss reasons or ridiculous barber prices. And do you remember the hair clipper shortage thing that happened before?
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Gibson's "Norlin era" electric guitars
- Casio WS1000H review and instructions
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- The HSS guitar is not a good idea
- Casio F105W and why I do wear it
- What is the right way to adjust a truss rod at the heel?
- What does a Fender Greasebucket tone circuit actually do?
- Garmin DriveSmart 66 review
- Rich's recommended guitar strings for Squier Stratocasters