How to power a Garmin GPS with a plain USB cable
I don't know how long this will stay on the market, but if you use an older Garmin GPS, get one of these while you can.
Three killer Epiphone guitars in Olive Drab
Green usually doesn't work on a solid body electric guitar. However, this green does work spectacularly well on these three Epiphone models.
This is absolutely the classiest cheap P90 electric guitar
It is amazing this sells for under $200 new.
- How to power a Garmin GPS with a plain USB cable
- Ibanez GAX30 is the most ritzy cheap guitar you can buy
- I bought a Schecter Omen Extreme-6
- Guitar amp watts needed for smaller gigs
- This is what I do to save gas (hypermiling and navigation)
- Hotei returns
- bits for 12 nov 2008
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- Marathon sleeper
- That Black Strat
- Things I've learned by being forced to upgrade my phone
- 2023 manual transmission cars that run on regular gas
- The guaranteed way to get the right car directions every time
- It's time to throw out those old USB sticks