This is the story of digital dictaphone thing where I thought the audio might have been lost on it forever.
I'm genuinely surprised this didn't happen sooner.
I didn't even think this thing would work, but it did.
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- My favorite China copy relic guitars
- Squier Stagemaster and Squier Showmaster, the unsung cheap rock hero guitars
- What is the right way to adjust a truss rod at the heel?
- What does a Fender Greasebucket tone circuit actually do?
- The 5 different series of Squier electric guitars
- How to set the time and date on a Casio CA-53 (with video and review)
- Casio watches for a small wrist
- Gibson's "Norlin era" electric guitars
- Formatting a USB stick to work in all smartphones
- Garmin DriveSmart 66, four months later
- I'm finally getting away from HDD for SSD
- Things I eat now that I didn't 10 years ago
- 1,000 days until Windows 10 is dead