Recycled seat belt guitar strap? Cool!
The recycled seat belt guitar strap is something I'm seriously considering buying for basically two reasons.
First, seat belt material (yes, the kind that comes from a car) is made to last basically forever. It will not stretch and there it is extremely unlikely it would even fray.
Second, they are insanely comfortable as they are meant to smoothly go over your body.
Doesn't really get any better than that.
And by the way, it comes in 13 different colors.
I like the blue, but I'm thinking the darker burgundy color would go well with my red Jazzmaster. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984