Recycled seat belt guitar strap? Cool!
The recycled seat belt guitar strap is something I'm seriously considering buying for basically two reasons.
First, seat belt material (yes, the kind that comes from a car) is made to last basically forever. It will not stretch and there it is extremely unlikely it would even fray.
Second, they are insanely comfortable as they are meant to smoothly go over your body.
Doesn't really get any better than that.
And by the way, it comes in 13 different colors.
I like the blue, but I'm thinking the darker burgundy color would go well with my red Jazzmaster. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone