Recycled seat belt guitar strap? Cool!
The recycled seat belt guitar strap is something I'm seriously considering buying for basically two reasons.
First, seat belt material (yes, the kind that comes from a car) is made to last basically forever. It will not stretch and there it is extremely unlikely it would even fray.
Second, they are insanely comfortable as they are meant to smoothly go over your body.
Doesn't really get any better than that.
And by the way, it comes in 13 different colors.
I like the blue, but I'm thinking the darker burgundy color would go well with my red Jazzmaster. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two