New fish acquired today. This is Bob VI. He's here because Bob V mysteriously disappeared.
If you notice, I now have a small covered tank. If some rogue gecko ate Bob V, this cover should prevent Bob VI from suffering the same fate.
If this tank looks somewhat familiar to you, this is actually supposed to be a "dual" tank, where a small divider is placed in the middle to house two betta fish. I took the divider out and made it just for one instead. Additionally I also use glass stones instead of colored rocks because they are much easier to empty, clean and put back.
Oh, and Happy New Year to all. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago