New fish acquired today. This is Bob VI. He's here because Bob V mysteriously disappeared.
If you notice, I now have a small covered tank. If some rogue gecko ate Bob V, this cover should prevent Bob VI from suffering the same fate.
If this tank looks somewhat familiar to you, this is actually supposed to be a "dual" tank, where a small divider is placed in the middle to house two betta fish. I took the divider out and made it just for one instead. Additionally I also use glass stones instead of colored rocks because they are much easier to empty, clean and put back.
Oh, and Happy New Year to all. 🙂
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches