New fish acquired today. This is Bob VI. He's here because Bob V mysteriously disappeared.
If you notice, I now have a small covered tank. If some rogue gecko ate Bob V, this cover should prevent Bob VI from suffering the same fate.
If this tank looks somewhat familiar to you, this is actually supposed to be a "dual" tank, where a small divider is placed in the middle to house two betta fish. I took the divider out and made it just for one instead. Additionally I also use glass stones instead of colored rocks because they are much easier to empty, clean and put back.
Oh, and Happy New Year to all. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see