New fish acquired today. This is Bob VI. He's here because Bob V mysteriously disappeared.
If you notice, I now have a small covered tank. If some rogue gecko ate Bob V, this cover should prevent Bob VI from suffering the same fate.
If this tank looks somewhat familiar to you, this is actually supposed to be a "dual" tank, where a small divider is placed in the middle to house two betta fish. I took the divider out and made it just for one instead. Additionally I also use glass stones instead of colored rocks because they are much easier to empty, clean and put back.
Oh, and Happy New Year to all. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984