Casio F-91W cheat sheet
If you're going to rock an F-91W, this is a quick guide on how to set the time, set the date and a few other tips and tricks.
Recently, I bought another watch, an F-91W in a monochrome gray color scheme, the F-91WM-1B. The standard model has the black with blue border, but I liked the gray one because the only colors seen are black, white and grays.
I figured I might as well write up a guide on this, because as simple as the watch is, amazingly some get confused by it. After reading this, you won't be confused anymore and will be able to operate the F-91W with ease.
Go to the next page to begin.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp