Casio F-91W cheat sheet
If you're going to rock an F-91W, this is a quick guide on how to set the time, set the date and a few other tips and tricks.
Recently, I bought another watch, an F-91W in a monochrome gray color scheme, the F-91WM-1B. The standard model has the black with blue border, but I liked the gray one because the only colors seen are black, white and grays.
I figured I might as well write up a guide on this, because as simple as the watch is, amazingly some get confused by it. After reading this, you won't be confused anymore and will be able to operate the F-91W with ease.
Go to the next page to begin.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago