Casio F-91W cheat sheet
If you're going to rock an F-91W, this is a quick guide on how to set the time, set the date and a few other tips and tricks.
Recently, I bought another watch, an F-91W in a monochrome gray color scheme, the F-91WM-1B. The standard model has the black with blue border, but I liked the gray one because the only colors seen are black, white and grays.
I figured I might as well write up a guide on this, because as simple as the watch is, amazingly some get confused by it. After reading this, you won't be confused anymore and will be able to operate the F-91W with ease.
Go to the next page to begin.
More articles to check out
- All about TAXI A&R membership, thoughts on whether metal music sells anymore
- Fender FMT HH Custom Telecaster and its greatest strength
- Is it possible to have a perfect electric guitar?
- State of the watch collection 2020
- The switch
- Sometimes guitar string brand does not matter
- Ugly Fenders of 2020 – Electron Green Strat, Tele and Precision Bass
- the guitar center experience post covid-19
- How to get the country slapback guitar sound
- Do Herco picks live up to the hype?