I thought this was something just due to my age, but it's not.
Wide is terrible and so is tall, but 3:2 is just right.
At the time I write this in November 2022, there are still two things that stick in my mind from not-so long ago, as in under 2 years ago.
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- LED Christmas lights are still terrible
- The HSS guitar is not a good idea
- Gibson's "Norlin era" electric guitars
- What is the right way to adjust a truss rod at the heel?
- The reasons why electric guitars do not use XLR
- How to set the time and date on a Casio CA-53 (with video and review)
- Why are barbers these days so terrible?
- Casio W59 is better than Casio F-91W
- The future of USB is C and A
- I've been using Tracfone for over 10 years
- This cassette is an MP3 player with 3 layers of retro going on
- I'm a believer in headlight restoration kits now
- I want more lights in my life