Casio F-91W cheat sheet
If you're going to rock an F-91W, this is a quick guide on how to set the time, set the date and a few other tips and tricks.
Recently, I bought another watch, an F-91W in a monochrome gray color scheme, the F-91WM-1B. The standard model has the black with blue border, but I liked the gray one because the only colors seen are black, white and grays.
I figured I might as well write up a guide on this, because as simple as the watch is, amazingly some get confused by it. After reading this, you won't be confused anymore and will be able to operate the F-91W with ease.
Go to the next page to begin.
👍 Did you find this article helpful? Be a good doobie and leave a tip
More articles to check out
- State of the watch collection for end of 2019
- Why do we keep going back to the Stratocaster?
- The good and bad of preordering a guitar
- 1989 Squier II Stratocaster rides again
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Did PRS win best black guitar of 2019?
- Black Friday guitars 2019
- The HSS guitar is not a good idea
- Cheap Strat copy replacement necks are sometimes better than genuine Fender
- This is most retro Casio watch released in almost 34 years