first geocaching adventure
Today after visiting Pop, I attempted to find five geocaches with good friend Kristi. The first four we could not find. But the fifth one, pictured above, we found.
Geocaching is scavenger hunting using GPS technology. It was a blast. I had a ton of fun doing it, and will definitely do it again.
I made my note in the logbook, and it was awesome to see all the other comments there too by previous geocachers that found it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?