first geocaching adventure
Today after visiting Pop, I attempted to find five geocaches with good friend Kristi. The first four we could not find. But the fifth one, pictured above, we found.
Geocaching is scavenger hunting using GPS technology. It was a blast. I had a ton of fun doing it, and will definitely do it again.
I made my note in the logbook, and it was awesome to see all the other comments there too by previous geocachers that found it.
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time