first geocaching adventure
Today after visiting Pop, I attempted to find five geocaches with good friend Kristi. The first four we could not find. But the fifth one, pictured above, we found.
Geocaching is scavenger hunting using GPS technology. It was a blast. I had a ton of fun doing it, and will definitely do it again.
I made my note in the logbook, and it was awesome to see all the other comments there too by previous geocachers that found it.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp