Garmin StreetPilot i3 update
GPSExplorer.com called me today (as they said they would, very nice of them), and I should have my i3 on Monday. YES! It took a while but I'll finally be getting it. I was informed it will be shipped out of New York.
I've noticed several people have come to my web site looking for a review of the i3. If you happen to be one of those people, Garmin just started shipping them (remember, it's a brand new model just released). Reviewers and normal folk like myself will get our hot little hands on them very shortly. I will be writing my review for it as soon as I get mine.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing