My 3 favorite guitar coffee mugs
Most guitar themed coffee mugs suck, but these don't.
Best. Guitarist. Ever.
This is the mug seen above. Simple, to the point and is the standard 11oz size. Also comes in all white, two tone red, two tone green and two tone yellow. Safe for microwave and dishwasher.
Another simple design, this time in a larger 15oz size. The best part about this mug, other than the fact it's microwave and dishwasher safe, is the easy-grip handle. A mug isn't worth anything if the handle can't be gripped properly. This one passes the grip test very easily.
This is one of those hand-wash-only mugs but it definitely has character to it. Fortunately it has character without looking overly goofy and actually has a proper handle to it (other guitar themed mugs have guitar-shaped handles that are just awful). It's a bit on the small side but it definitely gets attention.
I threw this one in as a bonus mug. It's not guitar themed but still music themed. If you're a music geek, band nerd or whatever, this is a good mug to have. Standard 11oz size, proper handle and totally dishwasher/microwave safe. In fact, this one is the most dishwasher/microwave safe of the lot due to its simplest design. You'd probably have to run this through a dishwasher several thousand times before the print wears out (if ever?)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two