Half-Life 2 Gameplay
Okay, this one actually has a semi-decent story behind it. 🙂
I bought Half-Life 2 the DAY it was introduced to market way back on November 16, 2004. I was so happy to get it, save for one problem.
The stupid game didn't work correctly on my computer because it was just too slow.
Fast-forward three years later.
I have a newer, better, faster computer. And I remember I bought the game 3 years old. So I installed it, and..
..it ran perfect.
Oh wow.. so cool. I finally got to play this game.
And it seriously kicks ass in all the right places. Great great game. 🙂
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time