Half-Life 2 Gameplay
Okay, this one actually has a semi-decent story behind it. 🙂
I bought Half-Life 2 the DAY it was introduced to market way back on November 16, 2004. I was so happy to get it, save for one problem.
The stupid game didn't work correctly on my computer because it was just too slow.
Fast-forward three years later.
I have a newer, better, faster computer. And I remember I bought the game 3 years old. So I installed it, and..
..it ran perfect.
Oh wow.. so cool. I finally got to play this game.
And it seriously kicks ass in all the right places. Great great game. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?